The Workshop INNOSEIS will be held in 17 November 2017, during The 15-th National Conference on Steel Structures, 15CONMET.
More on INNOSEIS
The valorization of 12 innovative steel based dissipative devices recently developed in Europe in the frame of RFCS (European Commission Research Programme of the Research Fund for Coal and Steel, Grant Agreement Number: 709434) through EU and national research projects, applicable to buildings in seismic areas. Design- and code-oriented information documents will be produced and disseminated. A reliable determination procedure of the behaviour factors will be drafted and case studies with application examples prepared. The applicability borders between EN 1998 and EN 15129 will be established.
- National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) - GR,
- Politehnica University of Timisoara (UPT) – RO,
- Politecnico di Milano (POLIMI) – IT,
- University of Naples Federico II (UNINA) – IT,
- University of Pisa (UNIPI) – IT,
- Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule (RWTH) – DE,
- Instituto Superior Tecnico (IST) – PT,
- University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy (UACEG) – BG,
- University Hasselt (UHasselt) – BE,
- Maurer-Soehne Engineering (MSE) – DE,
- European Convention for Constructional Steelworks (ECCS) - BE