Please mark appropriate box
*If you wish to participate without submiting Paper, please complete the fields Title of the paper and Text Abstract with the following mention "Without paper".
The abstract (maximum 300 words) is submitted in English and should contain objectives and main conclusions of the paper. The preferred format for the text is MS-Word, Times New Roman characters, 12 points. An author may submit maximum 2 papers. The papers should be prepared for presentation.
- 1. Standards and Design Codes for Practice
- 2. Structures with Hybrid Steel-Concrete Members
- 3. Structures with Cold Formed Thin-Walled Members
- 4. Structural Design and Behaviour to Extreme Actions
- 5. Experimental Research and Numerical Analysis
- 6. Performant Design Based on Computer Aided Programs
- 7. Structural Durability, Sustainability and Robustness
- 8. Structural Rehabilitation and Consolidation (Buildings, Steel Structures with Special Destination, Bridges)
- 9. Design, Execution and Installation of Steel Structures -Studies of Remarkable Cases
- 10. Innovative Directions in Fabrication and Execution of Steel Structures
- 11. Steel and Architecture
Participation fees and the bank account will be specified on the February of 15th, 2017, according to the announcement. Please complete the registration form and the abstract until February 15, 2017.